Preadoption Medical Reviews
Your partner in making the most important decision of a child's life
Each preadoption medical review includes:
- one-to-one, personalized attention
- secure online, in-writing responses you can download for your records
- optional phone call with the reviewer
- unlimited opportunities to ask questions
- consultations with additional U of M specialists, as needed
- consultation assistance while you are traveling to meet your child
- eligibility to obtain waiver letter to waive waiting period
With the personalized attention, unlimited opportunities to interact with the reviewer, and access to multiple specialists around the U of M, the fees for a preadoption medical review are a wise investment for your family. Depending on your required response time, our fees range from $400 - $750.
To discuss other options for a domestic adoption medical review, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can submit your referral information any time of the day or night. 24-hour or 72-hour response times are guaranteed. We can also assist you on weekends and holidays - we are with you!
Once the file is submitted, our Medical Reviewer begins to work on the review. Thus, we cannot offer a refund once the review process has begun.
We review and comment on all aspects of the child's referral information: growth, development, infectious disease status, social and medical history, birth parents' social and medical history (if available). We also evaluate their long-term risk for signs of alcohol or other prenatal exposures.